YEAR 2019 N.º 3
Antonio Lopo Martinez
Common Corporate Tax Base; IFRS; Tax Principles; Tax Accounting.
2. Formal Linkage of the Corporate Tax Base to Financial Accounting
3. Background to IAS/IFRS as a starting point to CCTB
3.1. Different objectives of IFRS and Tax Accounting
3.2. Different Institutional Frameworks from IAS/IFRS and Tax Accounting
3.3. IAS/IFRS uses fair-value accounting
3.4. Are the differences so hard to reconcile?
4. What are the Tax Principles for a Tax Base?
4.3. Legal Certainty
5. What are the Problems with IFRS?
5.1. Lack of certainty
5.2. Subjectivity in the valuation and recognition
5.3. Difficulty in tax law to accompany the economic essence
6. Critical Evaluation of Favorable Arguments for IAS/IFRS Standards
7.1. Use IAS/IFRS as a toolbox of concepts but not as a starting point
7.2. Create a different, new set of accounting rules oriented to tax