João Vieira dos Santos
Law Degree from the Faculty of Law of the University of Porto in 2012, Master in Law and Management from the Católica University – Porto in 2014, Postgraduate in Banking, Stock and Insurance Law from the Faculty of Law of the University of Coimbra in 2015 and currently PhD student in Law at the Faculty University of Porto. Lawyer at Campos Ferreira, Sá Carneiro & Associados in 2017 and 2018. Invited Assistant at the Faculty of Letters of the University of Porto in the 2016/2017 school year, having taught Introduction to Law. Since May 2018, legal advisor at CMVM.
- "Loyalty Shares and Long-term Management", in Revista de Direitos das Sociedades – VI (2014), Number 2, Almedina.
- "Crowdfunding as a way to finance companies", in Revista Electrónica de Direito, 2015, Number 2, CIJE (Centro de Investigação Juridíco-Económica).
- “Portuguese Crowdfunding Act”, in Revista de Derecho Bancario y Bursátil, n.º 147, 2017, Thomas Reuteurs.
- “Fintech and the Sharing Economy”, in The sharing economy: legal problems of a permutations and combinations society, Maria Regina Redinha, Maria Raquel Guimarães, Francisco Liberal Fernandes (coords.), 2019, Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
- “Desafios Jurídicos e Regulatórios das Initial Coin Offerings”, in FinTech II - Novos Estudos sobre Tecnologia Financeira, 2019, Almedina.